Originally from São Paulo, Brazil, Leandro Viana started his photographic studies as a photo assistant to many photographers while doing his graduate studies in Sociology at the School of Sociology and Politics of São Paulo. This led to his research and photographic documentation of Latin American immigrants in São Paulo. Since the beginning of these studies, he has been collaborating with several non-governmental organizations and magazines.. After four years photographing for the advertising agency DPZ in São Paulo and developing his research in documentary photography, he now lives and works in New York City as a freelance photographer.
• 2016. Subject Matters III. Dream Box. Brooklyn, New York. USA.
• 2015. Modes of Democracy. Festung Franzensfeste. Varna (BZ), Italy.
• 2014. Modes of Democracy. DOX Centre for Contemporary Art, Prague, Czech Republic.
• 2013. Chobi Mela International Festival of Photography. Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• 2013. Photoville. AI-AP Latin American Photography. New York City, USA.
• 2012. Visionaires, 2012. New York City, USA.
• 2012. AI-AP Latin American Photography Exhibition. New York City, USA.
• 2012. AI-AP American Photography Latin American Edition. USA.
• 2012. Conrado Wessel. Brazil.
Copyright © 2016 LEANDRO VIANA.
All rights reserved. Todos os direitos reservados.